The Network Organizer add-in lays out network topology diagrams quickly and easily.
This module allows users to:
- Show or hide ports on your connection end-points.
- Automatically create appropriately spaced connection points on the best sides for each network item.
- Change layouts and move your connectors with the click of a single button.
Use this utility for diagrams such as:
LAN | WAN | SAN | Voice | Wireless | Power
The video below shows you the following steps:
- Example network topology diagram created by hand (but still showing good practice with shape data)
- Laying out network shapes representing switches and routers.
- Automatically laying out all connectors, and then re-laying them out when shapes are moved.